In today’s competitive insurance market, agencies need all the help they can get to stay ahead of the curve and build long-lasting relationships with clients and customers. One important piece of this puzzle has state-of-the-art management software to handle all your customer data, agents’ work, and all the other information that goes into operating an insurance agency.
Fortunately, with the help of Insurance agency management software, you can rest assured that your agency is working smoothly. So you can focus on more important things such as meeting with clients and closing deals.
With so many Insurance agency software available on the market today, it can be hard to choose the right one.
We’ve narrowed the options to 10 of the best Insurance agency management systems currently available in 2022. We plan to update this list yearly based on customer reviews and industry feedback. Check out our recommendations below!
What to look for in Management Software for Insurance Agencies?
When you are looking for insurance agency management software for your insurance agency, there are a few key things to keep in mind.
- Digital document management: With the help of an insurance agency management system, you can digitize your insurance documents and eliminate paper clutter from your office!
- Task management: It’s important that insurance agencies have task management features so that everyone knows what needs to be done and when it needs to be done.
- Client database: There should be some client database with insurance agency management systems. You’ll want this so that you can easily find records on past clients, contact information, and more!
- Employee engagement: Insurance agency management software should come with features such as employee performance reviews, skill development plans, ongoing training programs, performance analytics reports etc.
- Marketing automation: Insurance agency software should enable companies to easily schedule email campaigns, social media posts and other marketing initiatives.
- Reporting and analytics: It should offer reporting and analytics features to give insurance companies insight into how they’re doing financially.
- Internal communication: It must have various internal communication tools, including group chat options, group video conferencing capabilities and integrated voice and video calling.
- Commission tracking: It should offer automated commission tracking that makes it easy for agents to see how much commission they’ve earned on every policy sale.
Top 10 best Insurance Agency Management Softwares
If you’re looking for the best insurance agency management software solution for your business, look no further! Here are the top 10 best options for you to consider in 2022:
Goinsured provides insurance agency management software that brokers and agents can use. Users can access the entire traditional insurance system from one platform in just a few clicks. All aspects of the Insurance agency management system can be managed from clients to data and commissions to policy types. Goinsured can be considered the best Insurance agency software for managing all the tasks in just a few clicks.
- Client Management
- Master Data Management
- Policy Type Management
- Advance Features
Pros & Cons
InsuredEdge, an all-in-one Insurance agency management software, is designed to maximize the value of insurance companies through its extensive modules. This Insurance agency software is highly configurable and customizable, boasting the best in insurance processing functions. It can efficiently and effectively manage and streamline workflows to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Operational Efficiency
- Enhanced CX
- Quick Implementation
- Multiple Lines of Business
- Informed Decisions
- Regulation & Compliance
Pros & Cons
Created with the insurance agent’s needs in mind, this Insurance agency management system is intended to be simple enough for entry-level agents but still offer powerful tools for more experienced professionals. This Insurance agency management software provides core automation and connectivity that will allow insurance brokers to meet customer expectations better.
The advanced features offered by this Insurance agency software are designed to take insurance brokerage firms beyond their current limitations, leading to faster growth and improved customer satisfaction. And because it’s scalable for businesses of any size, it won’t be outdated as quickly as other systems on the market.
- Automated Commission Tracking
- Document Management
- Email and SMS Marketing
- Policy Administration
- Single-view Dashboard
Pros & Cons
Insurance agencies have a lot of things to manage, so there’s often not enough time left over for marketing. To make things easier, AMS360 – Insurance Agency Management Software was created specifically for insurance agencies to get back to doing what they do best—selling insurance policies and services.
Clients want fast service, which means agents need fast information at their fingertips when they need it most. That’s why the powerful search functionality in the AMS360 Insurance Agency Management system makes searching easy and efficient.
- Streamline workflows
- Increase staff productivity
- Drive new business
- Designed to integrate
- Improve renewals and retention
- Enhance your client experience
- Integration with carrier’s websites
- Importing and exporting capabilities
- Tracking commissions
- Document management
- Quicker turnaround on necessary features and updates
- Some areas are not editable by the administrator
BindHQ – Insurance Agency Management Software allows insurance agents to easily keep track of clients, jobs, and daily tasks. This Insurance agency software also helps them stay up to date with the latest changes in the industry by providing custom alerts and notifications. Because agents can view important analytics about their sales pipeline, productivity levels, and performance in the dashboard, they’ll never be surprised again.
- 100% uptime, no hardware upgrades or server costs.
- Supported: Fully integrated multiLOB comparative rater
- Integrated accounting, taxation, and compliance
- Comprehensive Knowledge Base & Online Support
- Open API linking BindHQ software solutions that amplify the power of your technology
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- No Free Trial
- No Free/Freemium Version
- Pricing: $300 per month per user
Nowadays, insurance companies are constantly on the lookout for the best and brightest talent. With the help of this Insurance agency management software, it’s easier than ever to attract and retain top agents. QQCatalyst, an insurance agency management platform, is described by QQSolutions as easy to learn and use with internal CRM and marketing automation. This Insurance agency software is packed with features that can be customized to suit your company’s specific needs.
- Claims Management
- Commission Management
- Contact Management
- Insurance Rating
- Document Management
- Insurance Policy Management
- This Insurance agency management system gives a good overview of the agency’s active books
- You can use policy information from other policies and lines of insurance to help you make informed decisions
7. Applied Epic
Applied Epic makes verifying and comparing policies, documents, and contracts easy. Pre-designed templates and forms allow users to create plan summaries. This Insurance agency management software allows employees to be educated about government-mandated coverage and benefits. A dashboard allows agents to monitor their sales performance and manage the sales process. Sales automation features allow sales teams to manage their pipeline and other activities.
- Empower your team to work from anywhere so that work is not hampered.
- Work better with your insurer partners
- Meet your customers wherever they are
- Embracing technology with an open & flexible platform
- This insurance management software is very robust and a great CRM
- The initial setup and running of reports can be costlier with this Insurance agency software.
8. Jenesis Software
Jenesis is a cloud-based Insurance agency management software that allows insurance agents to manage their personal and commercial lines of business and find new customers. The drag-and-drop interface makes importing, editing and modifying image attachments from client profiles easy. Users can also share these images across the team. This insurance agency management system offers valuable insight into the customer journey, giving agents the knowledge they need to stay ahead of the competition.
- Claims management & tracking
- Insurance policy management
- Contact management
- Automated marketing
- Customer Portal
- Document management
- Easy to use
- Multiple management systems
- This Insurance agency software has some software bugs
- Expensive for large teams
Starts at $125/user per month.
EZLynx is a cloud-based Insurance agency management software that claims to simplify and automate repetitive insurance agency processes. EZLynx, as your Insurance agency software, streamlines tasks related to writing policies, processing renewals, acquiring new customers, accounting and financial reporting and data analysis.
This Insurance agency management system helps users become more efficient by automating standard procedures to focus on providing superior customer service. These tasks include self-scheduling client appointments, auto-renewal, and payment reminder emails.
- Online user experience seamless and mobile-optimized
- Superior customer service is available from any device, all day long
- Our cloud-based management system is easy to use and allows you to manage your agency anywhere.
- Automated recording, tracking, follow-up, and monitoring can turn online shoppers into customers.
- Increase your customer reach and connect with them more effectively.
- No setup fee
- Easy port over options after selecting a carrier
- No Free Trial
- No Free/Freemium Version
- No Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- The system frequently times out, and we have to rerun the quote.
$300 per month per user
10. Agency Matrix
The Insurance agency software built especially for managing the tasks of an agent is Agency Metrix. The features of this Insurance agency management software suite for Insurance Agencies will not only allow you to track leads, but track your quotes, policies, and customers.
You can do everything from managing your finances to managing your staff with this one simple solution. This Insurance agency management system is aimed at insurance agents who want a complete system for their office needs but don’t want to pay a fortune.
- Premium Finance Center
- Multi-Office Customization
- Improve Efficiency
- Import/Export Customers & Prospects
- Unlimited Documents and Storage
- What Is Insurance Agency Management Software?
Insurance agency management Software manages insurance agencies by automating tasks and schedules specific to the industry. Insurance agency management software will automate tasks, manage deadlines, and produce data in a visual dashboard so business owners can make informed decisions quickly and easily.
- How Does Insurance Agency Management Software Work?
Insurance agency software uses automation and visualization tools to simplify the insurance process for agents. The best solutions will allow you to create custom forms, use artificial intelligence, generate reports, and more.
All of these features can be tailored specifically to your needs as an insurance agent. With this software, you’ll have access to all the information you need to run your insurance agency efficiently.
- Benefits Of Using An Insurance Agency Management Software Solution
Insurance agency software is an essential tool for running any insurance company or agency because it takes care of all the administrative tasks while freeing up time for insurance professionals to do what they do best: sell insurance!
Insurance agency management software simplifies complex insurance processes and allows you to streamline your workflow to boost productivity. Whether new to the insurance industry or already established, there’s no reason not to invest in an insurance agency management software solution today.
- How Much Does Insurance Agency Management Software Cost?
Insurance agency management software costs vary from company to company, but most cost between $500-$5,000 per year, depending on the features and customer support you need.
Insurance agency management software has become a must-have for any insurance agency. It helps streamline processes, formalize procedures, and manage customer information. The best software solutions will feature quotes, policy management, claims processing, and billing and payments. When choosing a software solution for your agency, consider your needs and budget.
Most importantly, don’t compromise on quality. The insurance agency software solution you choose is a significant investment that can help you save time and money in years to come. So make sure you select a high-quality solution!